Merri's Vision for Douglas County:
- Those that have time, energy and means- give.
- Those in need –receive help and opportunity.
- Community awareness-action and support
- Building brand
- Networking with a purpose
- Profitable business growth
Merri brings 30 years of experience in corporate marketing, sales, and team leadership to the DCCF board. Plus experience as the founder and owner of a successful community-based business : En Masse Coworking
Giving Back Local
Merri and her family have a long history of adopting and support at a local community level
- Supporting special needs
- The Seeing Eye – Guide dogs 100% funded by donation with no government funding
- American Red Cross, Children’s Network, United Way
- Partners with local universities on job internships
Passion & Values
Merri takes an action first approach to life. She brings high energy and organizational skills to her passion improving lives in our local community. Change what we can touch!
- An expert at creating events that connect people with experiential memories
- An innovator who thinks beyond now to shape the future
- Family first – a daughter, sister, wife and mother