Douglas County Gives strives to promote, grow, and find synergies among, and awareness of, all nonprofits in Douglas County. Our members are passionate about their individual causes while recognizing the strength of an empowered non-profit community.
For renewing members, we thank you for being such an important part of the success of Douglas County Gives (DC Gives).
Here are a few benefits of your Full Membership:
- Partnering with other Douglas County nonprofits to increase philanthropy in Douglas County year-round
- Opportunity to connect with other Douglas County community leaders
- Ongoing support and shared best practices to increase your organization’s donation potential on Colorado Gives Day
- Profile in Douglas County Giving Guide – produced and circulated to over 77,000 homes prior to Colorado Gives Day (min. $625 value)*
- Monthly DC Gives meetings and training opportunities for leadership and staff
- Access to other events and activities to highlight your work, as determined by the membership
- Increased community visibility through Douglas County Community Foundation and Douglas County Gives with listing on the Douglas County Community Foundation webpage and social media platforms
Nonprofit organizations who are not eligible for, or choose not to participate in, Colorado Gives Day, or who do not have a physical presence in Douglas County, can join as an Affiliate Member and receive all benefits except Colorado Gives marketing.
Members - complete the annual Full Member Memorandum of Understanding.
Affiliate Members - complete the Affiliate Memorandum of Understanding