HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
Douglas County Community Foundation strives to make giving easy, effective, and enduring. We can help you develop a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving.
Douglas County Community Foundation accepts a wide variety of assets and offers maximum tax advantages as explained below. When you support DCCF you help to enhance the quality of life of area residents and provide stability throughout the county.
By working with us, you can:
- Develop a giving strategy that meets your needs
- Easily and effectively support the groups and issues you care about
- Give a wide variety of assets
- Give now or later, as part of your estate plans
- Benefit from the most favorable tax deductions available under IRS regulations
- Make grant recommendations and access new funding opportunities
- Eliminate many administrative chores and expenses
- Benefit from the experience of our staff and volunteer board
By working together, we can create new partnerships which significantly expand the impact of your charitable donations. The Foundation will ensure that your donations are used effectively to benefit viable health, human service, cultural, educational, environmental, preservation, economic or other important issues.
To view the benefits of planned giving and opening your own fund, click here.
Several kinds of funds enable you to start giving immediately.