How We Work With You
As a professional advisor, you have clients who are interested in charitable giving. At Douglas County Community Foundation, we are committed to helping you help your clients to achieve their philanthropic goals. Many of your clients may already be donating regularly to the organizations located in Douglas County. By partnering with DCCF, you can make it easier for your clients to give effectively, while helping them receive tax benefits they may not realize on their own.
Here are just a few of the ways DCCF can help:
- We work with you as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships-we’re here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients.
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish an advised fund with us, you and they can stay involved for generations.
- We can tailor various types of charitable giving. Whether it’s setting up an alternative to a private foundation or putting together a complicated estate plan, we can tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
- We are experts about our community. We can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving now and in the future.
- We offer the opportunity to recommend charitable giving to your clients without recommending a specific charity. By working through us, your clients can support a wide range of charities in and outside Douglas County, Colorado.
- We can help establish a permanent legacy.
- As a public charity, we offer maximum federal and state tax benefits and starting a fund at our community foundation is significantly less expensive-and easier-than starting a private foundation.
In summary, our goal at Douglas County Community Foundation is to be the resource on charitable and planned giving for our entire community and we look forward to working with you in the future.